MSU St. Andrews offers a number of resources to support youth robotics enthusiasts in the Midland region to provide hands-on opportunities to learn STEAM concepts.
Robotics Competition Field
MSU St. Andrews sponsors a robotics field at Midland Public Schools’ former Carpenter Elementary to serve the Midland region. Rookie robot drivers have the opportunity to experience a real driver’s station and practice on a full field with carpet and sidewalls.
Robotics and 3D Printing Equipment Available for Loan
- VEX Launch Robot Design Kit (SuperKit)
- VEX IQ Competition Field
- VEX VIQC Crossover
- VEX Smart Radios
- VEX Competition Add-on Kit
- VEX POE Kit
- VEX DE Kit
- Robotic 30-seat license
- VEX Gateway Robotics Kit
- Comprehensive Hand Tools and Rolling Cart
- Hand Tools in Maintenance Bag
- FlashForge 2-headed 3D Printers