To support STEAM education in the classroom, MSU St. Andrews offers a wide array of lab equipment, robotics equipment, and 3D printers that can be loaned to teachers and club leaders.
Additionally, our staff is ready to assist with your virtual training, student workshops, or planning a virtual activity for your classroom.
Our Lending Library has a wide variety of sensors available for loan. Please refer to the printable PDF links below for the most current information.
- Sensors by Subject & Activity (PDF).
Current subjects include, biology, chemistry, earth science, environmental science and physics.
- Complete List of Sensors (PDF).
If you are in need of a sensor not listed, please contact us for assistance.
In addition to the loan of 3D printers, we also have a full Makerspace available for 3D printing requests in various materials and CNC machining requests.
- FlashForge 2-headed 3D Printer
- VEX Launch Robot Design Kit (SuperKit)
- VEX IQ Competition field
- VEX VIQC Crossover
- VEX Smart Radios
- VEX Competition Add-on Kit
- VEX POE Kit
- VEX DE Kit
- Robotic 30-seat license
- VEX Gateway Robotics Kit
Other Items Available for Loan
- Comprehensive Hand Tool & Rolling Cart
- Digital Scale
- Dissecting Kits
- Erosion Table
- EZ-Vision Blue Light Dye
- Hand Tools in Maintenance Bag
- Ripper Tanks
On Site Lab Experience
The MSU Facility is available for a variety of on-site lab experience. Please note that currently, due to COVID-19 restrictions, our building is limited to virtual activities.
- 3D Printing Makerspace
- Chemistry Lab Equipment:
- Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy -FTIR – Nicolet iS50 (with Seagull)
- Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR)
- and more – please inquire about our full list of instruments.
For more information on the loan of equipment, or to schedule a virtual activity, please contact MSU St. Andrews Outreach Specialist, Dr. Tracy Zhang via email or submit the Contact Form. To submit a request to borrow a 3D printer, please complete the form below.