Youth Participant Forms
Michigan State University is delighted to welcome Michigan youth to the Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics (STEAM) educational opportunities, and the related research and creative activities, being conducted at MSU St.Andrews.
Youth who participate in programs that are not part of a school-sponsored event, should be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian, or, must have the following signed forms on file:
- Medical Treatment Authorization
- Media Release
- Parent/Guardian Consent
- Pick-up/Drop-off/Commuter Form
- MINORS IN LABORATORIES CONSENT & CERTIFICATION FORM
Please read our parent and participant handbook for youth programs and our parent and participant handbook for virtual programs for information on policies and procedures, as well as during and after-hour contact information.
Other resources related to student events at MSU St. Andrews:
- Midland County Health Department
- MSU Minors in Labs Policy
- Event Form for School-Related Workshops at St. Andrews
We look forward to seeing you soon!